Our ranking system compares your script’s internal score to other Discoverable scripts on our platform and dynamically ranks them. There are a few things that could cause your rank to change, even if you do not have activity on your script:
- You changed the format and/or genre of your project.
- Another project with the same format and/or genre had a score increase that moved it higher than your rank.
- Someone else's project was switched from Private to Discoverable, causing your rank to go down.
- Someone else's project was switched from Discoverable to Private, causing your rank to go up.
- We made an adjustment to the “weight” assigned to one of your placements, causing your rank to go up or down.
Also, if your script is on The Red List for the month, it will be removed from the list once the last score or placement that impacted your rank is over 30 days old, even if your overall rank doesn't change.