- Can I submit multiple projects during the same checkout process?
- Can I enter multiple projects into the same competition?
- When I tried to submit to multiple competitions at once, some were removed from my cart. What happened?
- Apparently there is something wrong with one of my submissions, or it's marked as "broken". What does this mean?
- Will my updated submission receive further evaluation?
- Will judges who have already evaluated my project go back and re-evaluate my updated draft?
- What is the Coverfly Rank?
- How does the Coverfly Rank work?
- How often is the Coverfly Rank updated?
- Why does my Coverfly Rank keep changing?
- Why did my Coverfly Rank increase even though my submission didn't place in a competition?
- How do I know which projects are included in my Coverfly Rank?
- What is the coverflyX Balancer?
- What are strikes on coverflyX?
- I made a mistake while leaving my coverflyX feedback. How can I fix it?
- I got a bad review for my coverflyX feedback. Can you remove it?
- Why haven't I received a review for the feedback I provided on coverflyX?
- How can I contact a writer outside of coverflyX?
- What are discoverable and private projects?
- Why would I want to share my Private project?
- Are my projects discoverable by default?
- Can other writers download and read my work?
- How can I prevent people from downloading my script when my project is Discoverable?
- I received an email that my script was downloaded by an Industry Professional. Why can't I see who it is?